Wednesday, September 9, 2015

My New Job!

Well...so much has been happening the past few months..I'm not sure where to begin..

First: Hello!!!!! I'm back! Glad to be writing blogs again.
I can't sleep, I'm hungry, my teeth hurt because I think I didn't floss right, my back hurts from my new job which I now paint and do interior remodeling. I kinda like it. The day goes by fast, it's kind of fun...I don't know. I'm praying about it because I'm not sure where God is leading me on this one.

I want to run for a public office again.

I ran for mayor of an Ohio City back in 2009 and I didn't get very far. The city is opposite of what I was running as so not really a surprise there. It has been on my mind, lately with all of the stuff happening. It's pretty exciting.

Music is keeping me busy as well..

And SHE SAID YES!!!  I'm engaged as of June this year...I still cannot believe she picked me. :)

Not a whole lot. I'm Excited by what Apple has announced today..I'll write about that for tomorrow. I really enjoy Apple Music and it's For You section. I've also been using iOS 9 Beta and I love it. The News App as well as Siri stuff..It's really nice and solid. Excited to see where these new announcements will further the world forward.

That's it. Boy has there been a lot on my mind...You can read my Trump Post from yesterday night Either down below this or to the most read posts of this month on the right. I like him. I like Cruz. I also like Ben Carson. Who Knows what will happen.

I look at my Constitution I have up on the wall every day, multiple times. It's such a perfect document. I love it's genius. I wish more people would take time to learn about it and it's philosophy..

No comments:

Post a Comment