Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Easter

It's that time of year again. All the people who don't normally go to church, are gonna go this week. That's awesome! But, how come they don't go every week? Is it really that difficult? I don't know, You could have a really busy schedule and easter and Christmas are the only two days you can go in the year. But what about your family? Why can't they go the other days of the year? I wish more would come out. That would be really cool..It would make the world a better place, I believe.

So, yeah...This Communism In America "Series" has really exploded on my blog. It's now being read in over 10 countries. Not just one view, rather, a lot of views..It's pretty crazy! Thank you for reading The Mind Of Clint.

I never intended this to be informational. I want this to be a short, thoughtful blog. Short, because most thoughts are short and thoughtful, because thoughts are..well...thoughts. Go figure haha.. It's pretty cool though. I get all my info strait from The Communist Manifesto and I apply it to today's political ventures. The first post I really didn't get too in depth, because I wanted it to be short. But Last night's Part 2 went a bit more in depth. And, it shows..Already climbing my top 5 articles. It's a valid look at how the communists never truly went away..rather changed and appealed. It's scary, indeed. I'll go more in depth at a Part 3. I don't know how many parts this will have because there is so much to get to. We will have to see. Thank you again for reading. You can read Communism In America: Part 2 here,

http://themindofclint.blogspot.com/2015/03/communism-in-america-part-2.html

I slept with the windows open again. I love it. I did Yard work all day yesterday and I managed to get 24 hours of work in the past 4 days. I'm beat, but with money I got from selling my keyboard, I only need to take out around $20 from my bank for rent this month. I'm proud of myself. The yard work was hard work. The yard looks good again, though. I feel like I need to tackle the broken stairway leading into the river now. I feel like I could, too.

Thank you again for reading this. I am truly honored that you are reading this blog. I have this idea on where it will go, but I don't really want to stray from the current formula. My thoughts are my own, they are what I think. This is an opinion blog, from my mind to your computer.

No question this time. Just a thank you. I hope to hear from you guys in the future. Remember, anybody can comment. I encourage it.

Go to church this weekend..even if it's been a while. The Lord will rise this week (if your christian). Passover is this week. Lent is coming to a close. I haven't had a single soda since it began and I think I can stick with it even till after lent is over. Be responsible, and I hope to see you this Sunday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment