Monday, March 30, 2015

Late Night Video Games

Well, as you know, it's super nice out in Nashville. So, I have the windows open during the night. Well, the birds are coming out and there was one that was just plain loud. So loud that my buddies who were on Skype with me were also complaining. It was quite impressive.

We were on Skype because we use that to talk to each other when we play games like Call of Duty. It's a ritual of ours, however, we have been getting bored with it lately..so we might be trying to get a different game. Last of Us is one we were thinking about. I might add they already own Last of Us..I'm the oddball. I may get it..I just have to pay my taxes still. But! Good news: My Yard work is expected to be about 24 hours this month. that's $240 off my rent. I sold my keyboard that I never played for $65 earlier this week, so that leaves the final debt owed: $18. I can do that over a $323 rent bill after electric is added. Pretty awesome.

I have been playing guitar more lately. After cleaning my house, car, the dishes and after the laundry, I have more time to do the stuff I want to do. Best of all, I don't feel like I am behind on anything. Just Taxes for now. Behind meaning, I need to get my stuff together for the appointment. I do love to play guitar. I play the finger picking style. I took what I learned on the banjo and put it on the guitar. It's a bit different than most, but it's still finger style. My girlfriend loves when I play it for her. I'll play any requests but she likes everything I play. I will pick a few that are her favorites, but she is always so sleepy when I play, so when she tries to sing with me, she passes out. It's adorable. I love her. I miss her too.. She is so amazing.

She has brought me into such a good light and inspired me through her faith, my faith has grown and I thank God everyday for her. She makes me happy, and I guess I make her happy. She has yet to say otherwise. She is the one. There hasn't been a doubt in my mind these past few years. Makes me excited. :)

But, it does make m feel good to finally have everything in order here at the house. I will have to post photos and such on here so you can see what I get to see everyday. I am such a blessed person in many ways, and this is one of them. But, a clean house feels great. The only thing, though, I wish I had more dresser space for my clothes. I'm running out of space. In fact, I don't have any more left! lol

Ok, my arms are killing me. This MacBook Pro is digging into my forearms. I should have gotten a MacBook Air. It's small at the point..now I see why my friend Kenny was telling me about it..The edges on this thing are sharp! I do plan on upgrading this thing eventually. I want to get an SSD inside it and I want to upgrade the RAM to 8GB. It's at 4 now. Once I do that, I'll be se for another 6 years or so. I plan on doing that after I get a new TV. My girlfriend wants a better TV in her room, so I told her I would give her mine. It's a nice TV. I love it..althogh I found out yesterday after a few years of owning it, it only has 60hz refresh rate. I thought I bought a 120hz. I still don't know why I bought it even though it was a 60hz. Oh well. It's still a great TV. I just want a bigger one lol

But, isn't that the end game? Always trying to get a bigger TV?

No comments:

Post a Comment