Monday, March 23, 2015

Feeling Sick

I should be doing yard work..but I feel sick.
I had a week of a week last week (yes I know) that included being on the road for 24 hours (16 were nonstop) and then lack of sleep along with lack of food and I kissed my girlfriend because I wanted to. She works at a daycare. Babies come in all the time with all sorts of sickness..and I kissed her since it was gonna be a while before we would see each other again.
The things I do for love. ;)

I should get some food...
I ate pasta at 8 pm local time and it's now going on 1:30. I haven't drank or eaten anything since..maybe that will help this thing pass too.?

It's 70 degrees outside and even though there is a pollen alert here in Nashville, I don't care. I want to sleep with my windows open. It's too nice to not do it. Plus, I love to hear the birds chirp in the morning when I wake...which leads me to the other scary issue in my neighborhood:
A coyote is in our midst.

My landlords have told me to make sure to keep the gate closed because the coyote could eat one of the cats that are around the house. I don't know if they can figure out ways to get in houses like other animals and such, but I don't want to find out.

What should I have today? Pasta or soup? Like actual soup...I might have both...pasta is getting a bit old because I don't really have that many recipes to make with it. But it's quick and simple when you add butter and parsley. Haha

For a drink, I usually make tea. I go through a pot and a half a day when I'm drinking it. I should start that up now. It takes about 5 minutes for the water to boil. Living in the south I love sweet tea, but for times when I'm in my PJ's and playing video games, regular tea works just fine.

Other news, Ted Cruz's bid for the White House is in full swing. I'm exited and feeling happy about America. I feel hope again..and now the hunger is setting in. Speaking of which, my stomach never really growls unless I'm super hungry but I feel as though I should get food in my stomach because it seems like the right thing to do...I need to do yard work tomorrow. Nice weather like this is hard to pass up this time of year.

3 comments: