Saturday, March 28, 2015

A Miracle From God

It can be so funny sometimes. Today has been such a good day and I'm not saying that because it involved me. In fact, this has nothing to do about me.
At church today, for praise band practice, I was told a person who is very dear to me was cleared of cancer. He was scheduled to have surgery, but two days before he was told that it was gone. It just disappeared. That is unbelievable. I guess in a way, it is believable.
We like to think that miracles don't happen in our day of age. We like to be told that they do not exist anymore. Jesus isn't here giving site to the blind in making the lame talk. Where did the cancer go? The only thing I can think of is God took it away. It was early just disappeared from his body. I asked if he felt the same, he said that he does not feel the same. He feels better than he has in many years. I mean, come on! How cool is that?

God has blessed me in many ways. I have an amazing girlfriend who has help me with my faith in more ways than one, he has given me a family and a group of friends that I can ask and go to about anything. He has given me not a lot of money, but he never leaves me struggling. He has given me a talent of music, some folks would say better than most, but trust me: I'm still 'getting by' :)

What is on my mind tonight? Faith. God. And after finding my US Constitution again, my country. I am very optimistic in the future. You should be too, because there are many miracles happening all around us. We just have to take notice and share them to the people around us.

No comments:

Post a Comment