Tuesday, March 24, 2015

On My Mind: 4.24.15

It's night number two for sleeping with my windows open...I love it.
Right now I hear the bugs and crickets chirping and frogs croaking. No birds are out this late but I suspect them to be up bright and early..as will I. I feel much healthier than I did 12 hours ago.
I live right along a river. It's pretty during most of the year. The only thing I don't really like are the spiders. Here in Tennessee, there are tons of spiders. You have to make sure that you check your shoes, your shirts, pants..everything, all before putting them on. There could be some brown recluse spiders hiding within them. I am not a fan of spiders. And boy, do I see my fair share of them living along side a river.

Across the water, I see a boat landing. Plenty of people drop their boats and take off throughout the day. It's pretty cool. It reminds me of when I used to fish with my grandparent's up on Lake Erie.

What are some things I hear besides animals? I hear planes flying overhead toward Nashville Airport. I will occasionally hear the helicopters flying, I'm guessing, towards Clarksville Military Base. Those get pretty loud. Much louder than the crotch rockets I hear riding on the near-by highway.  It's peaceful here. There is a strange calming sense all around.

That boat landing is a good guide for how high the water is. It's up there, now. We had some heavy rainfall, on top of some snow and ice. It should be receding soon...my guess is by this weekend.

So..this blog. Thank you to everyone who reads it. I love the comment's so far..(3) I am being read in 5 countries so far. Very awesome. I want you to spread the word about this blog. It's important that you share this blog to all of your friends and family so they, too, can enjoy raw, unedited, quick, easy to read thoughts from a random guy. It's kinda cool.  I hope you share some same interests of mine..or if not, that's okay too. If you live in a different country, I have a translation tool in the upper right hand side near the top so no matter what language you speak, you can read this blog. I can speak german and some russian, too. (A plane just flew over head) So, I am always willing to know what's going on in your world...but if not, that's ok. Haha
My mind is always willing to give out some two-cents worth of entertainment.
I wonder why they call it two-cents for a thought..? That doesn't even make sense...

Well, I'm off to bed. Windows open, frogs croaking, river flowing, blogs blogging..... Crap I gotta pay taxes still...

Wait! What should I listen to for sleep? I am thinking a more electronic feel tonight. I fell asleep with some music that was more acoustic the other night...Maybe I'll do both. Heck, I think I will choose some piano music instead. I'm not much on Classical, but some solo stuff-- I'll listen to some Organ Music tonight. Yup. That's it.

Okay..off to bed....for real, this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment