Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Living in the South

It's 75 in Nashville. Not a cloud in sight. I'm currently taking a break from yard work. I'm listening to my favorite radio host on his podcast and I just ate soup and drank some water.

Why am I writing today? It's 75 degrees! In March. It was snowing in Ohio and Michigan yesterday. That's so funny. It is times like these where one can feel free to brag and resonate ones happiness about the sun. So, I am doing just that. I am feeling for you guys up north, though..I saw a post on Google+ and the snow was taller than the guy in the picture! That's crazy...I think those in Canada are gonna have snow on the ground till August! Haha...I wold hope not, but it's an interesting thought..

All this talk about Global Warming, or Climate change..or I think it's Climate Disruption now...All this talk about it makes me wonder. Where did this all begin? It has it's roots in a Global Cooling cause from the 70's. I could go into it further, but I would be typing the same thing over and over again..and I'd rather leave that for a different day...Right now I'm enjoying this sunny, partly cloudy, 75 degree weather.

My iPhone battery is nearing death. So, it's on the charger now. I love how Apple products can simply work together and I can accept calls from my mac without any issue. I can send texts and receive FaceTime calls without any issue. And then some...It's pretty amazing. I'm looking forward to the Apple Watch. It might be only a niche product, now, but my gosh, it has superb potential! Just already, unlocking your house, walking right into your hotel room, checking your car status....it's so much more than a wearable notification center...But even Apple hasn't figured it out, 100%. They, do, have a decent idea of what it could do...technology is just the inhibitor of this area of interest. Who knows what else will come about from this.

This weather...The squirrels are out chasing each other. The river is flowing ever so smooth. Birds are chirping and pecking at the ground, a slight breeze kisses my face and I can close my eyes and feel peace.

No matter what is going on in your life at this moment, remember: peace is on this earth..don't let anything get you down so far to where you think you won't be able to get back up. You will...we all go through a slump sometimes. Stay strong and stay positive. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment