Wednesday, March 25, 2015

On My Mind: 4.25.15

My body is sore from yard work. My legs hurt from lifting them because I have to lift and walk up onto a ledge to get to the flowers and such. From that, my thighs hurt because they are stretching...which makes my butt hurt. And my back hurts from lifting stuff...and my arms hurt from squeezing trimmers open and close..which is why my hands hurt too. If it sounds like complaining...that's because it is. This is my blog after all lol. I can write about what I want haha
It's gonna be raining tomorrow, so thankfully I have a day to rest before I have to work again. I'm a fiddle player, so my body isn't used to this kind of beating. All I have to do is get up and stand for 45 minutes, while playing my instrument. That's a different kind of work. Still, my body isn't used to using these muscles. I'm eating fish and other healthy stuff to heal faster. I should ice..but I don't have ice to ice with. A shower will have to do for now.

Another thing that's on my mind is music. there is this amazingly talented lady named Greta Isaac. She has a new song on youtube and an EP coming out...Man, she's right up my alley. Check her out. Amazing vocalist and finger guitar player..which I need to get a high E string for mine..I forgot. But right now, I'm listening to rock songs, done bluegrass style. There are some great stuff out there...and some not so good..but, I'm not a fan of all artists, it's a different kind of art that isn't my kind of favorite. Still, impressive though.

Ok, now theres this ad on youtube..it's about 5 minutes..what the heck? I'll wait because I want to see this video of these guys do a bluegrass version of...heck, I can't even remember anymore...It's on Facebook, so I can't refresh the page otherwise I'll lose it forever..hmm... I'll wait another..well, it doesn't say how much time is left. Goodness, this is a huge first world problem..

My hands hurt while typing and this ad is taking forever..

I've been so busy today, but I can't stop now. I still need to eat. What should I have? I'm thinking pasta...should I make something with it? Stairway To Heaven..although it's not really bluegrass style...wow..I'm kinda angry. I will listen to this 33 version of Jolene by Dolly Parton instead. It's like a classic rock version. It's pretty awesome actually. What do you guys listen to?

I imagine all the stuff going on in the world and then I think about the 7 billion people..we al have different problems, lives, situation...we are all so different. We will never know all the problems that other people face in the world. There are people who don't know what the internet is! Or about radio..That's a crazy thing to think about. It's crazy to think we have been to the moon and back, yet some people don't know how an airplane works.

Something to think about..That's what's going on in my mind and what I'm thinking about. Go listen to Greta Isaac and tell me what you think. It's pretty awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment