Sunday, March 22, 2015

Police Officer?

I know plenty of people who are or who have some kind of work in the police or patrol life and sometimes I wish I could have the ability to give tickets.
No, I am not a perfect driver, but I don't write a journal on my steering wheel while I drive. Yes, I just saw that. I mean, come on...why must you write something down like that, right then and there? If anything, get our your phone or any kind of recording device and make a video or sound file of what ever is on your mind and write it down later. It's much safer, I would say. I would also say, I would give you a ticket.
Another thing that bothers me: Turn signal usage. I realize I'm going slow. That's why they made multiple lanes...so you can pass the 'slow' drivers. You don't need to get around me and then almost hit my bumper by a mere inches, and not use a turn signal...that, sir, is rude.
Or, how about those people who take forever at turning into a parking lot or something... GO! I probably couldn't give you a ticket but I wanted to rant about that. Lol
And the people who don't know how to merge into highway traffic...Turn your signal on and floor it. Unless you're in Massachusetts or something where you have to yield, your license plate says Tennessee and you're in Tennessee so book it.
I think that is all I can think of.. How about you? Any drivers you find annoying? Any you would give a ticket to?

I just want to say it: I am not anti police..I am probably the most anti police guy you will ever find. I always thank them because they have what I don't have: guts. That's why I play with a fiddle and not with a badge. I know there are a lot of news stories burning the reputation of police and military so I want to say this: Thank you, in many ways than many..times a billion...trillion... Thank you.

But I would love to give those drivers mentioned earlier a ticket so bad.....

And don't even get me started on loud speakers that shake everything as if Godzilla was about to pull a tail whip..

No comments:

Post a Comment