Friday, March 27, 2015

Taxes

I hate taxes.

Right now I'm sorting, or trying to anyways, my stuff for last year..I'm behind, I know.
This year, in the U.S. anyways, the healthcare overhaul is in effect now. So we have to bring all that info. I'm not even sure if I even have that laying around. I have to find that soon. I have an appointment next week. I wish there was a flat tax.. My readers in Russia: how do you like the flat tax? I am a personal fan of it. Imagine no more sitting through hours on end trying to use turbo tax or going to your local tax professional and having them figure out if you missed anything.. Yeah. That would be great, right? Well, a flat tax would do that. No more waiting around, you pay a set tax and that's it. Pretty awesome...when it comes to paying taxes, anyways..paying them is the bad part.
I've been good though. I, being a musician, can deduct quite a lot, surprisingly. So, I have to take all that into account.

I am currently watching House of Cards on Netflix. It's not bad. Production quality is pretty decent. The acting too, but it's such a strange story. I dunno... I'm watching it because season 3 just came out so I figure I must watch it haha. I'll give an update later in the show.

Yard work was a fail today. My body is recovering quite well. My girlfriend told me to take a cold shower since I don't have any ice packs..and boy was THAT cold! It was freezing..but I do feel better...she always knows better. :)

But, it is cold for what we saw earlier in the week. in the 40's fahrenheit. It was about 80 two days ago. Yard work should be better when it's not this cold.. But I do feel better.

Church practice is tomorrow. I like to play my fiddle there in the praise band. I'm close to my faith and I have my girlfriend to help me out with that. She's made me closer to God than anybody. When I'm in the church, I feel happiness and love as if I'm right where I belong. Everybody is so nice too. It was the first church I walked into, when I first moved to Nashville. It was the only church, as well. I never left since that day.

Not a lot on my mind today except this. Pretty boring day, when it comes down to it. My mind has been pretty blank. It's been a good week. I pray your's has been as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment