Monday, April 13, 2015

On My Mind: 4.13.15

Life can be funny in many ways. I am back in Nashville where it is expected to rain all week. I'm not looking forward to that. I just paid my taxes. Mailed it out today, that's no more a thorn in my life..till next year. Spoke with my mom for a bit. All good things.

Every once in a while I will I will send an 'I love you' text to my girlfriend. I do love her. I never have a set time to do it, I just send it to her. I love to write poems and songs for her. She never has an idea when or what I will send her. Living so far apart has it's ups and downs..a lot of downs. But it has made our relationship grow so strong. If we can make it through 500 miles apart, we can deal with anything. She sends me 'I love you' texts too. She is amazing. Everyday, I fall for her. I love it.

Hillary announced her presidency, you read about it here: http://themindofclint.blogspot.com/2015/04/hillary-clinton.html

You'll read my take on it..

I have over 630 views in my bog so far! It's only been 3 weeks. That's over 210 a week. Very impressive. For a blog that is pretty new, I'm super excited for it. Thank you so much! I never know what is or will be on my mind, but I'm happy you're reading them.

It's raining, I have a stuffy nose and I am hungry. Marco Rubio is running..isn't he the guy that caved in and gave in to the democrats? People actually like this guy? Rand Paul is an ok guy, but do we want a guy who can't do an interview? Ted Cruz is the only person I see worthy. The Constitution: check. American Freedoms: check. Respect to Israel: check. There are so many other things..But i'll stop there.

Do we want a person who had a concussion, possibly a stroke to be our president? I remember folks saying John Mccain is old. In 2008, he was only 70 years old. How old is Hillary? She is 67. That's only a three year difference. I promise, though, you won't hear any word on this. She's three years younger, AND is already having major health issues as of 2 years ago. Let's not forget he husband is a perverted individual who accepts BJ's from younger secretaries. She can't even focus on her emails..

No thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment