Thursday, March 10, 2016

Here's A Personal Post

No politics today. I've had a lot on my mind with personal stuff. I won't go super public but I need to vent this. I'm sorry. I appreciate the reading in every single country, all over the world. It's pretty incredible. I cannot thank you enough for you all. 

I moved from Nashville, TN about 4 months ago. Nashville was my dream and I was so blessed to live there for 5 years. I moved when I was 19 with no family within 500 miles. Looking back, I do not regret it at all. Do I regret moving away? Not really. Is it still hard on me mentally? I'd be lying if I said no. Lord do I miss that place. I had "planted my roots" to quote one of my uncles. I had a church, a job, another job, great friends and a beautiful living space right on the Cumberland River, just far enough from town but just close enough to where I could go there anytime I wanted. 

That place was my home. Heck, even my fiancĂ© and our dog loved the peaceful area. We'd wake up and hear birds and the water. The sun would shine on the little yellow house, it was a slice of heaven. 

Although I have never been clinically diagnosed, I'm sure I have depression. I rely on pictures of loved ones and music to get me out of it. I do not want to really converse with anybody. In fact, that's my nature. I've been told I'm lazy and easy going. Both are true. I can get along with anybody and everybody but only if I want to. I've been told I would never make it in the music industry. I proved them wrong with many different situations. I'm very proud of my endeavors. I have traveled to 9 different countries, traveled to 45 of the lower 48 states here in the USA. I have traveled from one coast to the other and from one side of "the pond" to the other. I have friends all over the world I can call or text at any given moment. Again, I am very blessed to final of this before I turn 25!

Some people would kill to have my life. But, honestly, I am not happy. I never thought I would say it but I am completely miserable. I do not know why. I know I am homesick but even that isn't the true reason for my unhappiness. I have no idea. I feel that is a problem. I should know why I am unhappy and happy, right? I wish I knew of a way to escape this sadness. The rain outside, here in central Arkansas, is not helping either. 

I miss my dog, my mom, my dad, sister, my brother-in-law and most of all my fiancĂ©. I do not have a home right now. I left Nashville and all of my belongings are in a trailer. I miss home, wherever that may be. I guess that's a reason why I haven't found my happiness...I haven't found my home. 

-Clint

Thank you, again. It's just one of those days. There's more I could write but I don't think you guys care much for it anyways. After all, this is primarily a political blog. So much is on my mind, I had to release it someplace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment