Friday, March 11, 2016

I Did Not Watch The Debate

Why didn't I watch the GOP Debate last night? Well, I know who I am voting for when it will come to my state. I am not undecided. I know Ted Cruz is the only one bringing up issues that I care about. I know who the liars are and I know what they will say and how they will say it: Ted Cruz is the liar, Trump is free to change his mind on whatever issue he wants, Rubio will let his ego stay in the way and he will continue to be a Mr. Conservative and Kasich will be saying he will win Ohio. 

Did I get it right?

I know who the Mr. Conservative is and I am sure you guys/gals know who it is as well. He was not the one giving money to the Clintons and the McConnell's. He was also not the one who expanded Medicare in Ohio and he is not the one who was a key component of one of the most amnesty friendly bills we have ever seen in this country. 

The Mr. Conservative is not the one who said "Conservatives got us into this mess we are in right now". Nor is he the one who lied to the state of Florida on his principles. He is also not the one who openly joked about terrorism, namely shooting people on fifth avenue. 

Who do we want in a president? Who do we want our kids to look up to, outside of ourselves? Would we want our kids explaining to their grandparents where they heard the P-word from? Do we want them to repeat such vile, classless actions? Where has the respect foreach other gone? Do we want our kids to see that it's okay to say what and where to say it-play the mob?

I think, looking into the March 15th primaries, we need to look to an individual who has class, who has respect for the American citizen. One who realizes that he is no different than any other common man. He is the president, not a God. Bernie Sanders said a while ago that the "right to healthcare comes from being a human being". 

Last time I checked, the framers noted that our rights come from God, because who are we to grant such permissions toward one another?

-Clint

PS: "All Talk, No Action" man, Trump, STILL has not sued Ted Cruz. Day: 49 







No comments:

Post a Comment