Tuesday, March 8, 2016

The RNC Brokered Convention

I'll say it here: this brokered convention talk needs to stop. 

What's the point? I mean, come on already. The Americans are frustrated and angry at the establishment anyways, so they are planning I doing this? Do they thing it is going to help their image? Do they care?

They are planning this because they believe government should rule over the people. They don't care about their image and they don't care about the American people. So, I have an idea on how to combat this brokered convention crap: call up the local representative or congressman/congresswoman and explain to them how upset you are at the talk about the convention. Call up your state senate and any other higher local government. Explain how fed up you are. Will it help this situation? If one or two do it, I'll say no. However, if we can get a mass of people to call and explain that they need to cut the crap, they will have to listen. I believe they care about their job too much to not listen. 

We need to call them like the militia we are. They only get so many times to screw us over before we explode. I think we are pretty close. 

Now, obviously, if you are represented by a democrat, there's not much hope for you but I say call them anyways because they talk across the aisle. Even if it's a slight mutter, word will get around about fed up we are. Let's explain enough is enough! I am getting angry that they are even attempting to sabotage the convention! Aren't you? Never in my lifetime has the Republican Party been screwed up by the establishment in DC. 

What do you say to them besides enough is enough? Tell them, "no more sabotaging. If you want to talk smack about a candidate, be it Trump or go never, don't just sit there. Endorse somebody!" Romney is hinting on running for president based on what I've heard and seen from different bits of information, otherwise, why would he have made that speech last week? I don't know about you, but I am done with people running for president and coming tints the race. Romney, stay out or endorse somebody. I said it last week, Rubio is finished. If the establishment doesn't want to rally behind Trump, let them rally behind Rubio. Let the two of them fall together. Let the people stand with Ted Cruz. 

We need somebody to represent our anger, not personify it. 

-Clint

No comments:

Post a Comment