Friday, May 13, 2016

Which Bathroom Should I Use?

America, one hundred years ago, was facing a world war. Teenagers were fighting for a future they probably wouldn't be able to see. Teenagers today need the government to tell them which bathroom to use. 

I'm sorry, but when did it become bigoted to say, pardon my French, if you are born a penis you're a boy. You use the men's restroom. If you were born without a penis, you're a girl. You use the woman's restroom. When did a person become a bigot if they agreed with these statements? Are we really at this point of 'equality'?

If you were born with a penis, you're a man. If you think otherwise, you need mental help. Furthering such an issue can and will lead to more mental issues. Think of it as somebody who is an alcoholic: if a person is an alcoholic, they have a serious mental issue going on. You don't treat them by allowing or praising every time they drink, you tell them to stop, you confront them when ever possible about the issue, you take them to an AA meeting or you set up an intervention with close family and/or friends. You never allow them to keep going with it. You need to stop them as soon as possible so they can be helped as soon as possible. If a man feels love for another man, I call that temptation. It's a sin, in my humble opinion, but if a man feels tempted enough to do stuff like that I really don't care. I'm not going to judge them, I will except them into my life and hope they except me into theirs. But when a man thinks he is actually a woman...that's not a temptation. That's not a feeling towards something or somebody. That is a mental disorder. 

I'll be the one to say it. If you are Trangender, go to a mental hospital, seriously. I am helping you. I'm not being rude, mean or a bigot, I am actually wanting to help you because you are what you are born with. Get some help and cure the issue. I'll say some prayers for you as well. You are sick, you need some help. Sick meaning, ill, not psycho. 

Next thing, Obama does not need to say anything on this issue. He has no constitutional power to act on what's being done in North Carolina. He cannot do anything. Therefore, congress should not allow him to do anything. Nor, Trump if he is elected president. He agrees with Obama in every way on this issue. This is a big issue, do not be fooled. States rights, the tenth amendment, is being tested. We must not fail in protecting what little rights we have. 

We cannot allow the personification of We The People's anger, take over. We must stay individual, independent and constitutional. 

-Clint

No comments:

Post a Comment