Thursday, February 11, 2016

A Thought On Trump Compared To Hitler

I'm kind of sad to see Christy go. I liked the fact the he didn't really care what he said to the other candidates. He nailed Marco perfectly. He could have destroyed Trump too. I think that he would have pointed out little things that Trump said and what not. It's an interesting idea.

Now, back onto the subject of New Hampshire. There is something that's kind of known about the North East: it's not a conservative friendly place. Yet, a "conservative" Trump, came in first. Cruz, came in third. That's not bad, honestly. But, that primary reminded me of the Scott Brown election after Ted Kennedy's death. The same Scott Brown who endorsed Trump. That's a scary though. There's a reason Brown didn't get reelected. That reason is he is not a true conservative. That's fact. I know this, the people of New England know this. Now, there are conservatives in New England. I know a few. It's just something to think about. 

I'm fed up with Trump today. I explained everything, I think, yesterday or the day before. I encourage you to read it if you have not yet. He is not a conservative. He is not republican in many ways. "Well he believes in a border wall" they say. How is that wall going to be built. How is he going to make sure the illegals don't come back? How is one man going to make America great again? One man saying this is not a separation of powers. That's a dictatorship.

The whole Hitler comparison is starting to his home, now. Hear me out: in my blog post yesterday I mentioned Trump personified my anger with the Government. Here comes a guy who is the perfect remedy; the solution to my anger. Germany was so angry at the effect of WWI and here was this guy who promised to make Germany great again. Hitler personified their anger. The people trusted him so much, they trusted him with all the power. Look what happened. 

I think we should look to history a bit more. This is a shorter blog post than usual but I haven't really heard much worth thinking about. 

Trump is not better than Hitler, in this respect. Now, the whole Muslim thing they tried to compare him to Hitler, was stupid. It helped my faith in Trump more than anything. The thinking wasn't far off, the reasoning was the only thing wrong. 

-Clint

No comments:

Post a Comment