Wednesday, February 10, 2016

New Hampshire Primaries-What's Next?

I'll tell you what's next: we can finally stop this whole voter fraud issue, we can finally get past this birther issue and we can finally move on to things that matter to We The People.

I put up a post saying "Finally!" It was Trump finally saying something that was important. I believe that helped him. Not my post, but his effort to get back to real issues. But one thing I hope still moves on: the swearing. Cruz is right, Trump is a sore loser. He doesn't lose well. Look, I was a Trump supporter for the same reasons most of you are: I was sick and tired of the establishment and I was done with Washington, D.C. I was angry at the bogus spending and the lawless president, Trump personified that anger. He was the perfect candidate. He expressed everything I wanted. The wall, better immigration, a strong America militarily and economically, no more welfare stuff, ending obamacare...I could go on and on. He personified my anger against Obama and the rest of D.C. perfectly. But then I woke up. 

How is he going to build that wall? We will have Mexico pay for it. Okay, what if Mexico absolutely refuses no matter what? Are they that dependent on is to begin with? I don't think so. How about immigration? How are we going to keep them from coming back? What is the plan for getting rid of sanctuary cities? A strong America economically and militarily? How will you work that into the $4.1 Trillion proposed budget? What will you cut? What will you continue to support? He supports government subsidies to ethanol people. That's something, even the people of Iowa don't like! Cruz's victory is proof of that. 

What's Trump's plan on obamacare? Repeal and replace? Replace it with what? I single payer system...can you go deeper than that? Look, he personifies the anger within me, but he's like the anger: it's not rational. When I'm angry, my mind works quick, the adrenaline kicks in and I essentially go on auto pilot. They are all good ideas, I'm not saying they aren't, but I'm at the point where the argument is over, I've calmed down, and now I'm ready to think about what needs to be done. 

Trump personified my anger, but he never grew out of that phase. The irrational me would swear a few words, but then I would apologize about it later because I was in the heat of the moment. I'm now read to know how that wall is going to built. I'm now ready to know how the illegals are not coming back. I'm now ready to know what the plan for obamacare is. I'm now ready to know how the government will get smaller. What will be cut, what will be abolished, etc. I don't get that with trump. 

Ted Cruz and Ben Carson are the two most calm and well thought candidates in the campaign. They both have great ideas, but Ted Cruz hits on all of my issues with D.C. He explains everything Trump will not. "I have a great tax code" Trump explains, which he does. However, I want something more than that. I'm ready to learn how things will be made. I do not want empty promises. 

Trump personified my anger and Cruz is that next step. Cruz personifies the general inside of me, who has plans that are thoughtful and ready to win. 

-Clint

No links today, but I did take this screenshot from The Huffington Post. 

Yup. They did type that. 


No comments:

Post a Comment