Monday, April 6, 2015

Back! Hello Everybody!

Hey everybody! What a weekend it has been..

If you read my last post, you know that my girlfriend had surprised me with a trip down from up north. She stayed all weekend, for easter and for "our" time. I love that woman.

So, what did we do? She came down April first. That day is a strange holiday where it's known as: April Fools Day. You basically play pranks and jokes on everybody, and they are ok with it! She surprised me 100%. She had me go to buy some flowers and a card for easter and made a scavenger hunt to a dog park where she and our dog were at. Didn't even know it. and the weather was perfect..I still can't believe she made it and surprised me like that..

Day two we went and drove around while going to church for holy week. I am in the praise band, so I had to be there for practice and play during the service. It was pretty awesome :)

Emily started feeling sick, turns out her doctor misdiagnosed her and she had it worse that what she was told. So, we got her medicine and then left to go to a pet store. We bought a few more things for our dog.

We watched Law and Order: SVU on Netflix. We love that show. We fell asleep to it on a few nights. I even played my guitar for her..she likes that. I love that she likes that.

We drove around downtown, had ice cream and saw some sights. Bought some old time soda, went and did my taxes, got a thing pulled out of my ear with tweezers. Emily pulled it out..I was scared but she did it and made me feel a lot better because of it. My ear still hurts but I'm not sure whats up with it..

We then went to another dog park where our dog actually found friends and played with them. Our dog thinks she is a small dog but, she is actually a 60 pound, big dog! She was so scared of the bigger dogs, but made friends with the little chihuahua and miniatures..she even chased one in a circle because it was tied to a leash and running away from our dog..it was hilarious..

It was so nice to see her.. It won't be till June when we see each other again..I love that woman.

I will marry her..soon. I cannot wait for that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment