Monday, April 6, 2015

On my mind: 4.6.15

Today has been not a bright, happy day.

My girlfriend and dog left this morning to go back home. I live four-hundred miles away from there. That's 644 kilometers. It's a drive.. So they left this morning because she had to be back to school. The sun hasn't really been out at all. Nothing but rain..We think Nashville is crying because she left. I still need to eat..don't tell her I said that haha  

I have been drinking tea which is something I enjoy doing. And I played banjo a lot today. I got a banjo from our banjo player. He's letting me use it to practice on, since I'll be teaching it here next week, or so. I'm looking forward to do that. It will be nice to have more income coming in..

Tonight we leave for Minnesota. We will be on the bus for about a day or so. It's gonna be a long drive. I'm not sure how far but I do know it will take over 16 hours to get there. It's going to be crazy. It will be fun, though. We will play for 25 minutes a day. Once. That is all. Except for one day out of the five we play. Yeah..that's a tough job ;)    Last time we played was nearly a month ago, though. So much has happened this past month..It's crazy how time flies. It's already April!

I've been looking at the Apple Watch. Man, is that a sexy device. To be honest, I didn't like the square face at first. I wanted a round screen. The Moto360 looked so cool..but now it just looks, for a lack of a better term, old. The Apple Watch looks, sexy. It has curves that, just, flow.. It has a satin black color that I like. I would have gotten the Sport black model anyways because I go through watches like crazy. Only because the glass breaks. Sure, the sapphire won't scratch but it's brittle, meaning it will break easily. The black sport model will do just fine. I am pretty excited about it, but will I get one? Probably not. I'll wait till next year. I plan to keep my iPhone 5 for a while, though. But I plan on getting next years iPhone and Ill get the watch for that one. My 5 is working great, so no sense in getting a newer one anytime soon..

News wise, nothing new, I guess. I haven't been keeping track because I have not been reading the news. I was with my girlfriend all weekend. I loved it..I love her. It sucks we live far apart, but it's made us grow so close. Since day one, there hasn't been a doubt in my mind that she's the one.

It's true what they say about love: when you know, you know.

It's crazy like that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment