Thursday, April 9, 2015

Over 500 Views!

Over 500 Page views, 10 different countries, over 20 posts later, all in just under 3 weeks!

Wow!

This is more of a thank you post more than anything. It's been such a success, I cannot thank you more than enough.

These are actual numbers. People like you returning back, day after day, reading my Blog. I want to send a big 'Hello' to my friends all over America! A Hello to my friends in Russia, a hello to my friends in Belgium, a hello to my friends in France, a hello to my friends in Portugal, a hello to my friends Brazil, a hello to my friends in Chile, a hello to my friends in Germany, a hello to my friends in the U.K., and last but not least a hello to my friends in Italy!

Again, Wow! Thank you!

My top posts for the week are on the left side of the screen. The most read 'series' is the Communism In America. I have heard that many of you agree with my view. Those who do not believe, I am not making this up. You can read it for yourself in The Communist Manifesto. It's all right in it, ready to be read. I'll explain why we in America, as well as the countries on this world, why Communism is so scary, if you think it's 'for the people'. Don't be afraid to educate yourself on these issues. If you don't like to read, listen to a free audio book or podcast of the book. They exist and you can listen to it while you work or go about your day.

There really isn't much to talk about tonight. I just want to say thank you. I am so thankful to have you guys reading this.

I have a twitter, it's twitter.com/TheMindOfClint  You can follow me on there to get the latest news and other social aspects of my life!

Thank you again. :)

Clint

No comments:

Post a Comment