Friday, April 10, 2015

Love

Love. It's a funny thing. It's a sad thing. It's a personal thing.

I can love a special kind of food or a genre of music. I can love a place thats scenic or warm. I can love a woman. I can even, be loved by God.

I am loved by so many people. I am blessed.

I remember the first time I stared into my girlfriends eyes. They were beautiful then and even more beautiful today. I remember seeing her smile. I even remember the first hug. That was long before the first kiss, which I obviously remember. I remember feeling a sense of happiness. Peace. I remember feeling a sense of, home. Right there, she was it. My heart knew that she was 'The One'.

We are taught that we will know when it's the one. I never truly believed it but by God, is it true. I KNEW she was the one.

God has taught me to love. Guided through my parent's teachings, I learned to care about people who were close to me. I learned to nurture and think things through. I learned the right words to say, which I still have a problem knowing from time to time. I'm learning, and the Lord knows that.

Over the past year, I have grown closer to my faith. I have my girlfriend to thank for that. The Lord does wonders. He brought us together along with a million other things. I know he wouldn't leave us hanging now. I pray for people who don't know him. I pray that there will be healing in their life. I pray they find success through The Lord. God is amazing. I'm sad for people who don't know his love.

I sit here in my hotel room. It's going to be 64 degrees fahrenheit tomorrow. That's about 18 degrees celsius. I am excited, since it's been 32 or 0 degrees this whole week. As I was saying, I sit here in my hotel room and I am so thankful for all that He has given me.

I am very blessed. I pray to you guys, you are as well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment