Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Duluth Minnesota

It's freezing here..I can see the Lake Superior from my hotel room and there are white caps on top. So, it's snowing and there are white caps on the water. That's how you know it's cold.

I'm in my hotel room and it has free wifi. That's a good plus. I love working on my iPhone, but typing all of this out on the mobile app can get pretty tiring and difficult. I do not have an iPad, just a MacBook Pro and my iPhone. It's a 2011 so no super fancy stuff in it. It does, however, have a CD drive so if I want, I can use it for CD's and DVD's if I need it to. I don't use it often, but it does come in handy when I need to use it.

Going back to my hotel room, I have a pretty cool view of the water as I said. I have free wifi. I also have a corner room. I can see right down to the corner of the street down below. I also have a heater in this room. I don't have one in my house, so this is awesome, and I guess you need one for up here.

If you don't know where Duluth Minnesota is, find a map or pull one up on your phone. Go to America (for my international readers) and go to the hand shaped area. It's called Michigan. You see the different lakes there. You have Lake Ontario to the east, Lake Erie to the west of that, slightly north you have Lake Huron. Just west of that lake you have Lake Michigan. Now, look to the most northern lake. That's Lake Superior. Duluth is to the far west corner of the lake. You'll see it's right in the pit of the water. You can't miss it. It's where all of those Duluth Trading Company commercials are from. In fact, I am only .5 miles from the main store. It's pretty neat. I might have to stop in just to say I have been there. Did I mention its cold here?

In my hotel room, I am watching Fox News. I prefer it to CNN or anything similar because they talk to you like an adult. They don't go "baby" on us. Now it's a commercial. I hate commercials.

A guy I listen to, named Mark Levin, has a podcast. I listen to that because there are no commercials at all. If you don't know who he is, he has a doctrine in The Constitution. Not just knowing what's in it, rather knowing how each amendment has been passed. What the framers were debating, what the Founders believed, where their influences came from. He knows so much, I could write a blog post about why you should listen to him...I may just do that.

Mark Levin Show is the name of the show..You need to check him out. You know, I think I'll call it a night. Go listen to his show. It's online on his website, a podcast app, or his own app. You'll love it. I'm also thinking that you'll become a fan like I did about 10 years ago.

Listen to his show, I'll do the same. I'll bundle up, too.

God Bless you guys. Thanks for reading this Blog. I do appreciate it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment